Laman

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Zombie Dinner Waitress Tattoo

http://malcolmmitchell.blogspot.com/


Tattoo designed by Jon and inked by Jim Squires @ Armory Tattoo, Armory court in Adams MA.Zombie Diner Waitress Tattoo


Submitted by Annmarie Belmonte.


You may also like these tattoos:

A tattoo design for your lower back giving a feeling that you are being watched
Lookin at u tattoo design


Submitted by Jennypenny.


A rose tattoo on my arm
My Rose


Submitted by Caroline Jayda.


My Tattoo i got done last May. Its just over my right ankle. Took about 20 mins to do in Dublin in Ireland. Loved it!
Star Design


Submitted by Jen-Babi.


Project and realization: Zeus (Paslek – Poland)
Backbone Tattoo On Wrist


Submitted by Mariusz \'Zeus\' Oleszkiewicz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER
If you are the copyright owner of any of these articles or image and don't want me to share them, please, write comments on pages and I will gladly remove them.